Boating is one of the most enjoyed sports today. And it should be because it’s all about fun. The water, the aquatic life, the speedboats, the decks, and the company of friends is what one asks for. Imagine yourself what more can you ask then to flip a friend at dangerous speeds in water until they jump their self in the water. How much fun! Just imagine.
Kids also love boating trips but they love a few things even more on their trip. These include feeding ducks and flipping in water with a towable tube. But one thing should be kept in mind that these tubes can be dangerous at some times and can hurt you and your child badly. Today we will discuss the towable tubes in detail. So get ready for a tube ride if you haven’t.
A Few Tips to Ride Towable Tubes!
- If a person or your child is scared of boating tubes then make sure that you get a towable tube that has space for them to sit and not to lie down. First time experience can result in loose of grip and they can fall into the water. So instead of making their first experience bad get them boat tubes that allow them to sit.
- Nervous persons who are going for a towable tube for the first time will often like to go with another person for moral support for the very first time so for that, you must get 2 people towable tube. A 2 person towable tubes are also easily available. So you may get them for the fresher.
- If you are planning the adventures with experienced towable tube riders then make sure the tubes for boats are hard enough to sustain air and water pressure moreover, boat tube at these points must be used single headedly. Don’t use 2 people towable tube as there is always a chance that they would bang their heads or themselves in each other and hurt them eventually.
- You must get a tube which has an easy release. Boat towables can hard to set so make sure you get those water tubes for boating who have quick releases. So instead of wasting time while setting water tubes for boating. Save the time and enjoy.
- A regular air mattress pump does not work for a longer time period and the inner tubes for boats get weak so make sure you get a high quality pump and tube for unlimited fun. If the tube is flat then it will burst more easily so try and get some of the best water tubes for the boat.
- But one thing should be kept in mind that an adventurous and hard tube doesn’t work for all. It may be a possibility that you can ride it or even your kids can they ride it because of experience and good grip but it is not possible for your cousins and friends to ride it on their first time. So make sure you don’t hurt anybody when they are on towable tubes.
- If you are having friends and cousins coming at your place then make sure you have two to three types of towable tubes for more fun and so that more people can ride on them at a time. Get flying boating tubes for more adventure but make sure you use them carefully.
- You may have to use a booster ball if you are having a lot of people on your deck and a lot of people riding on the back of your boat on the towable tubes. As when people on the back pull behind boat floats from the top side and so a little extra power is needed for the boat to speed up a bit. This performance is super enhanced by booster balls. You can also use this ball for slower boats, it will help the towable tubes to swing more smoothly in a slow boat. So, you can easily enjoy on a slow boat with a towable tube with the help of the speed booster.
Best Boat Towables in the Market!
As mentioned earlier there are a lot of towable tubes available in the market but these boat tubes are of different types and sizes. Some are for one person some are for two some for three. Some allow the people to lay down on their chest some allow them to sit and some to stand and enjoy the tow. Some of these types are discussed below:
Sports Stuff Chariot
These boating tubes are for two persons. This towable tube is stable for children to ride on them and enjoy their tow. There is a very little chance of kids flying off from this tube even if they are having a low grip. It is best for first time towing and teenagers. These towable tubes for boating can easily carry two to three kids.
The Old Hot Dog
The old hot dog tube is the best boat tube for children. It has been famous for its reliability for many years. It can carry up to three kids that can sit on it like they are riding a horse. Of course, as the name shows it is of hot dog shape and can carry three people easily. Make sure you keep the air pressure maintained so that it can sustain the water pressure while speeding.
The Air Head Blast Tube
These towable tubes are the best for grownups. You can have a hell of an adventure on this tube. It is a doughnut shape tube with durable covers on it to protect it from bursting. It increases the speed effect and bumps and makes your ride more exciting. You can easily fall into the water while riding it so make sure you have a strong grip if you don’t want to get yourself into cold water.
Share your experience of flying boating tubes with us and tell us what towable tubes you use to have fun while boating.